Re: Finland calling

Hello Finland:

I don't know a lot about it, but Bob Sallon, one of the JamMan
creators, has made a JamMan upgrade that allows for multiple loops to
be played at the same time.  I don't know the details, but I think it's
really cheap and easy to install.  You can find it on his website... I
don't have the URL handy, but I bet if you searched on the LD site or
Google for Bob Sallon JamMan upgrade, you'll find it.

Mark Sottilaro