Re: piezo film transducers

am 10.10.2002 20:34 Uhr schrieb Jonathan El-Bizri unter
ssrndpty@hotmail.com:

> Group buy anyone?
>
> bIz

I am still very interested in buying some of these sensors. But after
having
visited several homepages i still which one (size, thickness etc.) is the
right one for my purposes(Pickup for acoustic instruments ranging from
doublebass to smaller stringinstruments similar to ukulele or mandoline).It
be because my english is not to good, that i really get lost on these
technical websites(I sometimes get lost even when reading the Loopers
Delight Messages especially the deeper philosophical stuff). Can someone
help me with this?
Thanks CW