Re: leaseetsllitogetherowndefinehateo!

okay, i get it..thump thump on the head....
all the techno-babble was making me sleepy
 i didn't realise the thread  had turned into gibson promotion.

i was just replying to the idea of a discription/definition of
'loop-music' or
'looping'
and think it is not any dependent on any singular technology.

Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:

> das@ubuibi.org writes:
>
> >my point being that i do not think pidgeon-holing is needed at this
>time,
> matthias -(designer of edp)- is trying to enlist your helpful
>suggestions for
> the new gibson-sponsored 'looping-as-artform' website..... hence, his
>request
> for attractive verbal representations of looping.....

Well dAS, what Matthias is trying to do is come up with a good
marketing angle for the Gibson EDP website.  Makes sense, as if the EDP
does well, we all benefit.  If the EDP is making money, maybe other
manufactures will jump on board and they're will be more looping
devices to choose from.  Perhaps someone will even market a kiddie
turntable nail device?

I always wish Roland would put some decent melotron patches in their
synths.

Mark Sottilaro