Re: gig calendar

Michael,

yes, Looper's Delight has an interactive gig calendar. It has been on the
site for many years.

http://www.loopers-delight.com/gigs/performances.html

The absurd thing is that nobody uses it. I just checked and there were no
gigs listed at all. Even though there is never anything listed there, it
still gets 500 to 600 visitors per month. That means posting a gig on the
LD website calendar is slightly better publicity-wise than posting it to
the list! And presumably a lot more people would check it if there were
ever any shows listed there.

We have it, use it!

kim