Confiquring Line6EchoPro and FBC1010

Greetings,

Have anyone been able to get this combo to work for the loop modes. Any help would be appreciated. I am quite sure I understand how to program the FBC1010 correctly but the pedal commands to different things thanI anticipate.

I am trying to use Bank 00 for all looper commands in the Echo Pro in the following configuration.

For instance:

Pedal 01 = CH  97 Looper Mode
"        02 = Ch 101 Looper Rec/Play/Stop/Play/Stop
"        03 = Ch 104 Looper Overdup
"        04 = Ch 108 Looper Halfspeed
"        05 = Ch 109 Looper Reverse
"        06 = CC 50  Looper Record
"        07 = CC 50  Looper Overdup
"        08 = CC 28  Looper Play
"        09 = CC 28  Looper Stop
"        10 = Note 71 Looper Reset

I have tried incrementing the Program Change by an offset of +1 to account for that but that does not seem to work.

Any help or advise would be highly appreciated.

thanks,

Stephanie Sante