Re: software loopers - ambiloop as plugin ?

     Hello. Great! Thanks for continuing to develop Ambiloop.
     Marc

In a message dated 10/23/2002 11:37:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cpr@musetrap.com writes:

OK, I think I follow now... :) Thanks for everyones help on clarification...
I know people have talked with Chris McDonald (the author of AmbiLoop) about
this, but since I've started working with him on the project, we've not
talked about it... He and I have both been really busy with work, so since
the last release there hasn't been much movement on it... I've got a new
architecture in place to allow some pretty cool things to be done via MIDI
now, but I need to finish the GUI stuff... I'm not sure what he is planning
to work on next, but I'll get with him on this and see if we can't get this
implemented... :)

peace
-cpr