Re: fcb1010 programming example

Thanks for the walk through.  At this point I am even more confused than
I was before.  It appears that my Behringer is sending CC messages very
strangely (expression pedal or not).  For example, I go to program a
preset with nothing in it, choose pedal six (CC) and select a command
number and a value.  Now the really strange thing is, neither of these
seem to match ANYTHING in the Repeater midi command list.  I can enter
CC #03 and a value of 127 and it sends the Repeater into record.  I can
send CC#14 and a value of 03 and it sends the Repeater into record.  I
can send CC#14 and a value of 02 and it starts and stops the Repeater.
 The really frustrating part of this is not being certain enough of what
I'm doing midi wise to troubleshoot this and rule out user error versus
a defective unit (Repeater or FCB).

I have a software upgrade on the way so perhaps that will solve the
problem.  Or perhaps I could simply scrap it all and go back to being
happy.

sigh

Kevin

--
Wonderful!  Wonderful!
The sermon of the inanimate is inconceivable