Re: lux aeterna (was Rypdal)

A while back, I gathered up all of the versions of Ligeti's 'Lux Aeterna' that I could find and burnt them all to one CD (although I did leave off the English language version he did with The Bangles...)

It's amazing how different the versions are, all interpreted from the same score. Gets ya thinking about the connections between Cage's aleatory stuff, Eno's 'happy accidents' and Oblique Stategies, and the unexpected results we get while looping and trying to replicate something we did earlier. Y'know?

-t-

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now