Re: MIKO, please leave this list

> MIKO,
>
> Please leave this list.  This is not the place for you to waste other
> people's time with your random psycho-babble.  A few people have left
> already because of you and I'm next on that list.

For fucks sake. Who gives you the right to decide who should stay on
this list and who should go? Are you the voice of Loopers Delight? No.
WE ALL ARE!!!

Miko is a looper. *Some* of what he writes is in fact very interesting,
and it shows that he has the brain the size of a planet in certain
respects, and is deeply into his looping. I admit he often flies off of
the handle and babbles incoherently, but he has hinted openly on the
list that he has problems, and takes medication.

GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!

If you don't like his posts, then don't read them. Do what other people
have done and set up filters, or just delete his posts as and when they
come in.

To leave a list just because of one person is laughable and sad.

MIKO> Stay on the list my friend.