Re: Poor loopers-zoom 2100

probably talking about the zoom 2100. they go in the 50-75$ range on ebay.
i had one for a few weeks (used). it has a 32 sec sampler (which is
the lo-fi mode)-it can have a 16 sec sample (higher rate). i thought
the quality of both were good. it also  has a 6 sec delay and a 10
sec delay, and then of course
it has 3 sets of 5 sec samples. i thought the quality was good,
effects were decent, but the problem w/ mine was having it used i
found the "buttons" were not high quality-sometimes it worked when
you hit it, other times it didn't--so
not very accurate. plus the 5 sec samples relied on you keeping your
foot on the button to activate. but the 16 and 32 sec sample section
was nice at times (good for a low-cost long loop). my 2 cents...
s---