Re: appologia baby

At 12:50 AM -0800 11/25/02, charlotte moorman wrote:
>i apologize to this wonderful group for my outburst a
>while back. it's definitely not my style..

I'm glad you're still here.

When I first joined the list a couple of years ago I almost
unsubscribed the following day because the bulk of the messages where
whining complaints about the Repeater being behind schedule. I
resisted the impulse and I'm glad I stuck it out. I've made a lot of
new friends and reconnected with others.

>i'm moving to new york. brooklyn, to be exact.

It should be interesting. There are many New Yorkers on the list who
will no doubt help you connect with the scene. My personal suggestion
is to check out PASS/Harvestworks and Experimental Intermedia
Foundation.

>i'll be settled cozily in front of a fake electric yule log

I past years there was a local TV station that played non-stop
Christmas carols with a video loop of a blazing fireplace.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com