Re: OT: MacOS X CD creation software

I do about 80% of my stuff using OSX, and use Bias PEAK (the free
version) to edit & master the two-track stereo files, and Roxio Toast
5.1 (or is it Titanium...?) to actually burn the CD's. I've had no
problems with either.

There is another audio editing tool which is shareware called Amadeus
(http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/7392)... I prefer
Peak just out of habit and cheapness, but I spent a bit of time with
this, and it looked good.

There are also a lot of good Midi packages coming out for OSX -
including a new midi clock generator, a couple of Midi sampler packages
(check out Rax - for a beta, its incredible), Midi Pipe (for
altering/changing/creating midi pipes and attributes).....

I just wish that MidiClock was available for OS9...(mutter mutter
mutter)

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com