From: Kirkland Mack [mailto:kirklandmack@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 5:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Sustainiac/Parker Fly

Is Maniac Music based in Indiana? What area? Alan do you allow visitors in your factory to discuss options and do demos? The thing is I've wanted a sustainer for a long time, but never had the courage to do it without being able to try it first and hear what the replacement pickup sounds like. Is there any way you can make a sustainer driver out of a normal guitar pickup? Have you ever installed a sustainer into a guitar with EMG David Gilmour Pickups? Thanks.