CD-R issue

i have burned about 140 cdr-da's (digital audio) w/ my philips cd
recorder since i've gotten it in march of this year,
and i check all copies that come out (listen to first track and last track)
and they have all sounded fine on my cd player (sony 5 slot thing).
i've only had one friend say that my cd(r) didn't play in his system.
i never followed up to get specs of his system etc. i know that my
old sony cd player that bit the dust 2 yrs ago would not play cdr
that a friend burned for me from a computer. but my new(er) sony has
had no problems.

funny on the (professional) cd vs cdr issue: last weekend i just took
a bunch of cd's that i've not listened to in years to a local used
"record shop". in comparison: the cdr's i've received from people on
the LD site i don't think i will ever get rid of.  for some reason to
me, since they are "homemade" on the individual's system, i think of
them as more "personal" and for some reason a bit more "art-like",
and hence i won't ever get rid of them from my collection. it might
also be that i love the material on them, the sound is good, the
performances are good, etc. it's inspiring to hear others using
looping, etc.
oh well, my 2 cents for the day on the cdr vs. cd issue.....
s---