Re: OT: BBE sonic maximizer

Uh... I find this a little hard to believe.  How could it possibly know
what the correct signal
should be like?  I imagine that phase distortion can vary wildly from
device to device and are very
complex.  Sounds like pseudo science (see: Marketing) to me.  What if you
put it all through your
cables running in the wrong direction?  What I imagine the BBE sonic
maximizer is doing is adding
small amounts of eq boost to certain frequencies when they already exist
at some defined level.  Am I
wrong?

Mark Sottilaro