Re: CD-R's

Me too...well, mostly. Mine is a RatShack portable which I purchased used
from
someone I used to work with. It was an early one, probably 10 years old
when I
got it and I've had it for like 8 years. It's half screwed up now, the
line out
jack is broken, and it won't play -some- CDs. Strangely enough, it doesn't
seem
to differentiate between CDs and CD-Rs in the inability to play them. It
will
consistantly play the live CD-Rs my friend burns me of his band, yet it
won't
play a copy of "The Essential Fripp & Eno" (even though it's in good
condition
and plays in all my other CD players).

Greg