Anyone in Phoenix?

Hi all,

There is a possibility that I might be flown to Phoenix for a final
audition for Dralion over the next couple of weeks.... so I was just
wondering if any fellow loopers lived in that area, and if so (and if
it is feasable/possible to extend my stay for 24hrs or so), would they
be interested in putting me up for one night and possibly having a
jam/concert/whatever....

Just an idea.

My dream is that a looper lives in the area who has both an EDP as well
as Kyma system with Dennis' software....  :) (and a spare sofa)....
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com