From: Bill Monk [mailto:billmonk@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 2:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #832

>baby voices
>

>i had one track of my son making noises on my latest cd project.

Play it backwards, he might be trying to tell you something!

(There are people who claim baby talk contains backwards words and
phases, presumably caused by the right side of the brain (which
supposedly understands speech and writing forwards, backwards,
mirror-image etc) trying to get the hang of language. I never tried it
but might would be an interesting experiment since it sounds like you
have a good bit of source material from various ages.)