Re: [looper's] midi-locked delays and stuff

Title: [looper's] midi-locked delays and stuff
hmmm, if anyone thinks of it, could one of you with a "line 6 echo pro" sync to midi in reverse mode and let me know if there is a warble.   It would seem to me that because of the "sampleresque" quality of this effect, it would be able to sync that particular function without a glitch.   btw, both my fireworx and my mpx-2g synch delays and other mods without a hint of glitch when i sync to my EDP.   (not so with my repeater, of course, but then that thing was born to follow).

man, this reverse delay deal is driving me nuts.   i bought a danelectro backtalk and found a rythmic quality to it that is really amazing, but due to the nature of the effect, it does not follow you, you follow it and there is no way to sync to anything.   it blew my mind that my fireworx wouln't sync the reverse delay time (it seems so obvious).   does anyone know where i can get this effect synced?   i've checked everywhere and the echo pro seems like the only one.

lmk
lance