Re: Digitech Gnx3 (electrix repeater still needed!)

i just bought a gnx3 and as far as i can tell, the
song length is always the length of track 1.

as a looper, it is even simpler than a dl4,
though it is cool to have several tracks.

it seems you can't go directly from recording
the initial loop into overdub, either.
this requires two presses of record, one to set loop length
and another to start recording again on the same track
pressing play to set loop length arms the next track for recording
maybe they will improve this in a software update...