new vst loop plugin - testers needed

Just wanted to let you all know about a new VST looping tool that my small
dev group has put together.  I wanted to post on LD because I thought you
folks would appreciate the functionality that this kind of tool offers.

We need some help in bringing it to a well tested state and would like some
feedback in regards to its utility to  you.  Basically, we're looking for a
few testers who might be interested in checking out a cool little tool.  I
figured you guys would be a receptive audience to this kind of a request,
so
I'm only posting this mail on LD for the time being.  I may post elsewhere
if we need more people.

:What it does:

"Looper" is a loop sampling VST plug-in.  It allows you to capture tempo
sync'd audio samples in real time from any VST host.  Once the sample has
been captured you can manipulate playback in a few different ways.  The
most
basic thing you can do is to let the sample loop in place, instantaneously
from when recording ends, in sync with tempo.  Alternatives are to trigger
playback from various positions within the sample, allowing you manipulate
the playback position of the sample in real time.

"Looper" can also be used as a studio tool.  Once a sample has been
captured
you can trigger playback via midi with or without looping on, to use the
tool as a traditional sampler is used.  Sample playback can be started from
a variety of start points, which allows for very fast 'editing' of your
captured sample.

We're also including a sequenced effects engine which allows you to modify
your sample in sync with time.  This will hopefully be available in
pass-thru and sampled modes.  Synced effects are fun!

There are additional odds and ends features, but that should be enough to
explain the main functionality.

:The specifics:

If you are interested, please send a reply to me off list and give me an
email address where I can send you a URL to download the software.
Understand that this software is still in early testing phases and we can't
guarantee that it will work in your particular environment.  As far as we
know it works in both Cubase SX and FruityLoops.

This plug-in is PC and VST only.

:Where we're going:

We're planning on continuing to add and extend the functionality of this
software either through adding on to this tool or by creating a new one.
Any way you slice it, good stuff is on the way!

So get back to me if you're interested.

Hope everything is well with all you loopy folks.

Paul