The AM/FM Show Playlist for December 7, 2002

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by Bill Fox who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of
other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown on 91.7
FM and
on the internet.  Send me comments if you love or hate what I played.  I
also
host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                    Show #13                    December 7, 2002.

PLAYLIST:

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Redshift                Leviathans               Halo (Distant Sun)
Alpha Wave Movement     Mapping the Heavens      A Distant Sugnal (HRR)
Max van Richter         Resurrection             Resurrection (Neu Harmony)
Tranzit                 Pulsarz                  Trans-Rapid (Groove)
Otarion                 Places Without Traces    Creator (Neu Harmony)
The Glimmer Room        Terminal Individuality   Tomorrow's Tuesday (Neu
                                                   Harmony)
Rob Essers              The Ability to Dream     Raincolors (Groove)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Rudy Adrian and         Night Sky (Part 2)       Across the Silver Sky
(Groove)
  Ron Boots
Steve Howe and          Turn of the Century      Tales from Yesterday
(Magna
  Annie Haslam                                     Carta)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Mangala Vallis          The Book of Dreams       The Book of Dreams
(Tamburo a
                                                   Vapore)
Steve Hackett           Watcher of the Skies     The Tokyo Tapes (Original
                                                   Masters)
Spock's Beard           Beware of Darkness       Beware of Darkness
(Radiant)
Star Castle             Fountains                Chronos I (Sunsinger)

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in one month on January 4.  Happy Holidays!!

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
AUDIO
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space  music  show.
Thursdays  at
11  pm  on  WDIY  88.1  FM,  Allentown  and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton and
Phillipsburg.     http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic        All times are
GMT-5:00
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN
To subscribe to the EMUSIC on WDIY list, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy  and  click  on  [Join  This
Group!]
Personal site: http://soundscapes.us/~bill               All times are
GMT-5:00