Re: Apple issues

Check out the Formac displays....I've got a 17" Gallery sitting next to a
15" Apple LCD, and they're both gorgeous; wish I'd had the $$ for a Formac
20"...the Formacs are brighter and faster, with higher contrast than the
Apples; DVDs are supposed to look better on them but I haven't tried this
yet.
http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_displays_gallery1740
David

on 12/10/02 12:09 PM, nicholson_matt at nicholson_matt@msn.com wrote:

> Granted, there's probably no flatscreen out there
> better than Apple's 23" HD Cinema Display

Well, there is IBM's 200ppi display which is absolutely gorgeous but
interface elements get really, really tiny and screen redraws are a bit
slow.

Mark