EDP weirdness

Hi Folks,
Weirdness at the EDP corral again...

Last night at the gig I was getting scratchy static noise (like a dirty
pot)
during the record mode that would play back in the loop. Even without
playing anything it would just loop the noise. If I took out the 1/4" cord
from the input jack it would go away but it would return as soon as you
plugged back into the input jack. It made the noise even if that 1/4" cord
wasn't plugged into the aux send output.

Also at one point in the show after I had a huge loop built and it was
playing for 5 minutes it suddenly stopped and when I looked at the EDP I
saw
Loop IV scrolling across the screen like it was powering up. I was not
having power problems at the club either.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Arthur Lee
www.arthurleemusic.com