SV: EDP weirdness

> Yeah, what's up with the reboot thing. also sometimes when
> I'm powering up for the first time i need to turn the on
> switch on and off over and over again for a loooong time.
> however, once it's rolling for a while, it doesn't reboot or
> any thing.
>
> lance

I had exactly this problem when I bought my new EDP one year ago. Then
when upgrading to LoopIV I got some new parts (think they were called
"crystals") to replace some parts that were "bad on delivery". It might
be that you got one of these EDPs with bad parts ("crystals"?). The fix
is an easy one and I think there are people on this list that can advice
you better on this matter :-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se