Re: tones etc. frisell, mixers, and all things loopie

In a message dated 12/13/02 4:30:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, laab2000us@yahoo.com writes:

ill check out the behringers i supposed they´re
cheaper as well... but better?

but better?.....dear l.a., if you were sitting across the table from me, i would piss you off by asking every other sentence, "pardon, what did you say?"......but better? i dont know, thats why i put it out there as a question.....its gettin weird for me, i love "tone", but im going deaf, my family wants to kill me at times, "dad, turn it down", "i ask for the bread not the butter".....for a long time, i wanted it all "loud and fast" now i just need it "loud".....unless beringers really "suck" ijdk, id say go for the larger less expensive unit.....but my beliefs become more suspect each and every day.....:).....michael