Re: PMC 10

I've got two.  They both will crash doing MIDI dumps if I've used more
than
so many bytes of memory - but luckily they will accept MIDI dumps of my
setups at this point, so modifications are done on the PC and then dumped
back to the PMC10.  At some point they lock up while accepting dumps if
the
dump is too large.  One of my mine handles expression pedals better than
the other but it also has a tendency to lose its patches (the battery
probably needs to be replaced).

They show up on ebay but the last two PMC10 auctions I've seen insanely
went for around $500!