NEW LIVE GIG MP3 Download

Hi,

I Played another gig last night and this one was cool.well, I used a crate
solid state combo amp, digitech rp-50 pedal,boomerang pedalboard and it
was recorded in mono with one sm57beta mic using a Roland vs-880 (one
track).You can check it out at:

http://www.dtguitar.com/spoondec14.mp3
or just visit my webpage at http://www.dtguitar.com and there is a link.

Cool, I will play 2 more shows at the venue before the year is out and
then some in January.
WEll, let me know what you think, alwys interesting to hear feedback as
every show I play is different material and setups as the material is
improvised.
Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis@dtguitar.com
http://www.dtguitar.com

Official release:
Denis   played  a set  at the Runciple Spoon, Bloomington, IN Saturday
December 14th,2002.  this small, Low Key  venue which at times creates
some of the best performances do to its small size and cozy interior.
Denis  played regular guitar and guitar loops done on the fly at this
venue. Denis played more atmospheric improvised compositions for this show.