Re: NJ Gig

<PMimlitsch@aol.com> put forth:

> "Adelante" (duo format)
> Paul Mimlitsch-Guitar/Loops and Textures
> J. Jody Janetta-Fretless Bass/Percussion
>
> Friday 12/20
> 8:00pm to 10:00pm
> The Deep End Cafe
> 75 So. Union Street
> Lambertville, NJ
> (609)773-0380
>
> Adelante:
> http://members.aol.com/jodanpaul/adelante.html

Cool stuff abounds!  I remember Lambertville as being a nice little town.
You can't swing a dead cat in New Jersey without hitting something to do
with the Revolutionary War, you know.  A search on the web reveals that
they've got their on-line act together in Lambertville (lambertville.org)
And a map too, which might be useful to some traveling to the show:
http://www.nolegsneeded.com/a1lambertvilleai.html

Have a great one!

S.P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions