Re: PMC 10

You can just imagine how i looked after months of
programming the damn thing and all of the sudden it
crashed before a gig.I was actually very happy when i
sold it but no foot controller iīve own so far does
what the PMC 10 did.I am quite happy with my FCB 1010
(it seems to be reliable until know) if they it would
do momentary toggle switch like the PMC10 it would be
awsome.This is important when i mute tracks on the
repeater, sometimes after doing so much tap dancing i
canīt tell which one is muted or not.I wrote behringer
about this and they told me if enough people request
an O.S. upgrade they will do it.
cu
L.a

=====