Re: Stereo Mixers

I've got a 1642 VLZpro. I have used the subs as stereo sends but the
annoyance there is that the per channel switching is then just in or out
and
I've still got to move the sub faders in parallel to keep the levels
matched. On top of that I've still got 4 mono sends. Now, true, mono works
great for the EDP, but I've got a lot of stereo effects and I'd like some
real stereo sends.

I haven't checked out the LM-3204. They don't seem to show up all that
often.

Mark

P.S. Despite the frustrations with limited stereo routing support, the
Mackie is one of the purchases I've been happier about.