Re: mp3.com changes and alternatives?

Hi there!

In a message dated 12/21/02 9:34:09 AM, armatronix@charter.net writes:

>>beginning in February, mp3.com will cut the max number of titles down to
>>three for non-paying members. I wonder if I should start to pay for my
>>mp3.com pages, or if there are other still free alternatives - sites
>which
>>can do mp3 streaming in a similar fashion. Ideas anyone?

Hmmmmm. I hadn't heard this, 'Tis bad news for me. I have two pages up
there with several files on each. It was great while it was free. I'm not
sure it'll be worth it to pay. I'd be better off simply designing and
putting
up my own website. I guess I'd better get of the dime and dust of that
Dream Weaver box . . . install the software and learn to use it. Oh well.
I knew it'd come in handy eventually.

Argh!

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian