Re: Speaking of NAMM...

excellent...i'll post info about it as soon as its
available.  it is basically going to be an appointment
only kind of thing with a very relaxed (almost hanging
out) environment where you can shoot a game of pool,
play a bunch of basses in all sorts of environments
(including a studio setup and an isolation booth to
name just some of the cooler ones that you don't
normally get to check an instrument out with).  we're
really hoping to make it the one place in manhattan
where a musician will always want to stop by.
eventually we are planning on getting into guitars,
but for now, we are only working with bass
luthiers...from all over the world as well.  it is
really exciting and i'm sure everyone on this list
would at least be interested enough to throw in their
two cents.

i'll let you know more info about where we'll be at
namm once we finalize all of the plans (some point
this weekend), but i look forward to seeing you guys
at my very first namm show!