Loop Music Goes to Siberia . . .

Hi there everybody,

I think I got one of the downright strangest e-mails I've
ever gotten in regards to my little CD "Flux Aeterna"
this afternoon. It was forwarded to me by pfMentum
label owner (and pal), Jeff Kaiser. It comes from Serge
Tikhanoff of Radio Penguin, Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia.

> Thank You so much for perfectly brilliant CD!!!
> Splendid work - incredibly powerful impression!
> We were glad and proud touch creation of Ted Killian,
> touch such extremely interesting music.
> It was invaluable discovery for us.
> Much friendly love from Siberia.
> Serge Tikhanoff
> Radio Penguin

Short but sweet. Of all the places that I may have ever
thought the LEAST likely to ever play my music, I think this
has to take the prize! Nice way to close out 2002 though.
I guess they like strange guitary "loop music" in Siberia
too! Hideeho! Maybe I should inquire about doing a tour.
Heheheh.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian