Re: Let's LOOP LIBERATE SIBERIA

At 3:22 AM -0800 12/29/02, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:

>Let's LOOP LIBERATE SIBERIA
>and help turn this adventuresome and supportive DJ into
>the hippest thing north of Moscow.

East, actually.

http://www.friends-partners.org/oldfriends/siberia/pict/siberia.gif
ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/%2Fcs/ftp/pub/mes/gifs/siberia.gif

>You know the cosmopolitan centers of the world always get the cutting
>edge stuff first in this world.   Why don't we do our part to get
>the stuff out to places that it would normally take a few years to get to.

Great idea! There's at least one Internet radio station in
Antarctica, too. Both times I listened they were playing blues.

>Who knows:    The FIRST SIBERIAN LOOPING FESTIVAL in 2006?
>
>I'd go!

I've always wanted to go to Tierra Del Fuego. Any loopers there?

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com