Re: LEXICON pcm 81 gear lust

 These are deep boxes, certainly, but I sold a PCM80 I'd lusted after for
years after about 2 months, because I was so underwhelmed by it as a
mangler/complexifier. I did NOT discover it to be an FX playground....but
then, I have kind of a modular predisposition when it comes to fx design,
and the 80/81s are decidedly not multifx. Maybe I bailed too soon, and
you'll have better luck/more persistence....
David Coffin

                    "Claude Voit"

                    <c.voit@vtx.ch       To:
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
                    >                    cc:

                                         Subject:     LEXICON pcm 81 gear
lust
                    01/06/2003

                    12:02 PM

                    Please respond

                    Loopers-Deligh

salut salut
will probably get me one of these soon and was asking myself if I'll find
some
or all of the Vortex magic in it

Claude