From: Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com [mailto:Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com] On Behalf Of goddard.duncan@mtvne.com
Sent: Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 07:06
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: [looper's] RE: New to list, and questions already...

welcome, bargain-hunter!

we are still using the ordinary and rather crappy footswitches with our expanded jam-men, but I may have to change this when I eventually get the bob sellon upgrade installed. this, if you don't know, is a non-lexicon software version (bob invented the thing, so it's ok...) that quite dramatically changes the behaviour and functionality of the jam-man. it still records in mono, but you can layer loops up and change their disposition across the stereo output. depending on y'r musical bent, you may also be interested in the ability to switch back and forth between loop and echo modes....

anyway, presumably now you've found the list, you'll be aware of a bunch of other stuff- links, files and the like.... there's plenty to read about on the jam-man, the edp, the repeater and the rest.

what kind of idiot let an expanded jam-man go for that price? you lucky dog.....

duncan/r.m.i.