From: Matthew Wiley [mailto:matthewf5@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 3:21 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: mixing and routing

i am at a crossroad in my looping.  i am not sure what to do with my
signal
path and thought that someone could help.  my signal path is:

tcm guitar (synth)-gr300-volume (mono)-wah-fulldrive 2-rotoshpere-tube
screamer-boss octave-whammy IV-line 6 delay (loop)-boomerang (loop)-dr z
route 66-vht 4x10 cab.

this is very noisy and the synth sucks tone.  i am not opposed to using
and
echoplex and repeater along with rack mount tc electronics processors to
get
stuff off the floor.  the problem is how do i route and mix so that i can
conceptually get the same effect that i am getting now but only cleaner.
also would like to clock to a sequencer for our drummer.

help,
matt wiley