Re: Or, the occasionally opaque veil of opinion

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 08:24 PM, Patrick Bolan wrote:

> The technology should not take away from music, but add to it.  If you
> get the two reversed, it doesn't sound good.

Whilst my own music is very melodically structured (almost to the point
of being anal on the reverse end of the spectrum), I wholeheartedly
agree with this sentiment and your earlier comments. There are too many
musicians who over-utilise technology purely for the sake of 'because
its there'...

...but then again, I'm a classically trained musician :) heh
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com