Re: TRANSPARENT TECHNOLOGY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Palmer" <jimp@pobox.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 15:58:PM
Subject: RE: TRANSPARENT TECHNOLOGY

> >"classically trained"
>
> man, we've got some really old people here,
> all trained during the classical period.
> did any of you know beethoven?

No, but I've channelled the spirit of Charles Schulz' first dog Sparky, who
insists that he's the one who inspired "Chuck" to insert good ol' Ludwig
Van
into the "Peanuts" strip via Schroeder.  Strange really, it's through
"Peanuts" that I was introduced to Beethoven's music at 9 - and, as I try
avoid slavering, my parents bought the entire Time-Life commemmoration of
B's 200th birthday, all conducted by Karajan(sp?) on Deutche Grammaphon.  I
await the day when they avoid inheritance taxes and "gift" it to me at
last.

I am by the way not classically trained, nor a member of the International
Esperanto Society.

S.P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*