Re: Being Trained and Playing the Classics--What Do You Loop?

Title: Re: Being Trained and Playing the Classics--What Do You Loop?
your orchestral piece sounds like it would be really cool. I think it's interesting when technology and its expressions become so "organic"/ intrinsic to our experience that we start to reproduce them via non-tech means.

ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com
d.ans@verizon.net