SURVIVING THE NAMM SHOW ADVICE

the artist formerly know as:
Gregory Bruce Campbell wrote:

"Now that is probably true (and very funny) but there are some of us that
are secure yet still slap & pop everything we touch ... maybe for me its
just due to being behind the times from being secluded in Montana but I
like
what I like!"

Ahhhhh, you know me by now, Gregory..............I didn't really mean to
put
down the technique, but more the hilarity of the predictability
of the manifestation of insecurity at NAMM.

I actually slap and pop my basses too (when no one's looking of
course.........;-)

keep doing it bro.................artistically, one cannot be 'behind the
times' I believe

I support all human beings' artistry (whether I actually purchase it or
not).

I'm serious...........it is a blessing to create in my book.

I had a pretty little kid come up to me and buy my CD after my Found and
Invented Sound Festival performance and his mom just told me that he
listens
to it everyday, has gotten out every pot and pan in the house to bang on
and
asked her for a looper for Christmas...
............made my whole friggin' day to hear that........ :-)

yours, Rick