boomerang vs. rc-20 vs. line6 vs ??

thanks for the many insightful comments on my last
question. i get it now. and, sorry about the multiple
"thanks", i thought i was replying to the senders, not the
list..........

ok, new question

as far as start/stop style loopers, what's the best? and
what's the best for the money? i don't really care to much
about speeding/slowing it down or reverse. although these
are cool features if the money's right. but all i need is
something where i can hit "start", play a riff, hit "stop",
and get it to start repeating. then hopefully it'll let me
solo over it without adding my new crap to the loop. what's
the best for the buck?

thanks!