Re: Filthy habits (still no Zappa content)

<<Depends on what US state you're in, Chris.  In
 Maryland oral sex - giving OR receiving - is a
felony.  STILL.>>

Too true. A couple years back I read about a gay
couple in Alabama or Georgia (it was a Southern
state, that's all I remember) who were arrested
on sodomy charges. What they were doing was
consensual, and in the privacy of their own home,
but according to some 200 year old law, it
actually is still illegal. Apparently, whichever
municipality where this happened wasn't busy
enough to keep the blobulent cops busy. I forget
how the trial turned out.

Apparently, most states have these obscure laws
from over a century ago regarding sexual
activity, but most of the time, nobody pays
attention to them. Makes me think of Alice's
Restaurant?

"What did they arrest you for, kid?"

"For having consensual sex with my girlfriend"

What a country we live in! :-P

And now, because I've made THAT comment,
Rumsfield will be sending his goons to bust down
my door.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones