RE: LIVE at Winter NAMM and LA party

Hi Neal!

>I think the answer is affirmative to most of your questions about Live.
>With the caveat that you may have to use the mouse for several of these
>operations, in a remix capacity, rather than real-time EDP style. What I
>love about Live is that you can take any clip you've recorded, copy the
>audio to a different slot, and manually change what part of the clip is
>played, all the while Live keeps things in sync. With its multitrack
>ability and time stretch engine and ability to change the interpretation
>of groove for a loop, there are literally infinite possibilities with
>minimal source material.

sure, but we are playing into it, no?
Its weird for me that we do LiveLooping music, but LIVE is not able
to do that because they think of LiveMixed music or so.

>A midi synced EDP with Live is a desert island combination.

yeah, but I actually would like to use the computer only, some day :-)

>  Take it to
>Arembepe (which looks like a paradise on earth) and assuming there is
>electricity there, you may never return to the city!

there isnt. only for the festival. they dont want it.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org