Re: vortex etc

> By the way, although it's not
>  easy to edit right now, I put together my first presets for the Vortex.
>  What a nice little machine, lots of character, very musical, beautiful,
>  nasty, angry... Like it a lot. First time I have the feeling I am
>  working WITH an effect to make music. Not ADDING an effect to music.

yes indeed.
I find that i can work out a patch
to do something special with the expression pedal, then save it.
Coming back to the same patch later and experimenting,
there always new unplanned stuff within the patch.

very interactive, just like an "instrument"

>  Well, old news for you guys, I guess.

nice to hear people are still discovering

andy