Re: New loop software

At 11:50 PM -0800 1/20/03, Clifford wrote:
>This looks neat anyway- not much info on their site to say the least-  may
>be of interest to list members:
>
>http://www.devine-machine.com/home.html

I suppose the name is a reference to the Publison Infernal Machine.
The programmer is French, so that makes sense.

I met one of the developers at NAMM and will visit him sometime for a
live demo. This software is PC only, so I'm not a likely customer,
but it could be of interest to some of you. There is a downloadable
demo on their site.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com