Re: new HW/SW trend?

>Me too. ethernet seems so obvious - its been around for a long time and
>its
>not going anywhere anytime soon, and bandwidth is not a problem at all.  I
>wonder, is there a problem with variable (unpredictable) latency of
>ethernet
>used for with audio stuff?
>Jon

Yeah, Latency is definitely an issue with ethernet, but with the new
higher ethernet speeds, I bet it wouldn't be as much an issue inside a
dedicated LAN (I wouldn't put your synth on the same hub as your DSL
however :) )

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com