-more guitar lessons...

  Hey All, -since I too, will be in  the bay area this coming week, (thurs
Jan 23 - Thurs Jan 30)  I'd like to also make myself available for anyone
who might like guitar lessons in the area during that time.  This could be
anything from straight guitar  technique and practice to music theory and
looping ideas.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to e-mail me
off-list  K?   -Hope yer' all having a wonderful day, and hope to see ya at
one or more of the upcoming shows...

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.