Repeater repair.

 Would someone be so kind as to shoot me the address,phone # and or e-mail
address for Condor electronics or who ever it is who can still repair these
things. My power supply has taken a dump and if it weren't for the
generosity of my brother, and the generous soul who gave him an extra power
supply, I'd be up shit creek minus the proverbial paddle. My repeater did
exhibit a disturbing characteristic before, and once after the power supply
went down (once I used the new one). I wasn't getting any input single even
though it would be in record mode. Not even any input indicator light
flashing. Also if I tried to play a pre recorded loop. I'd get level
indicator lights on the various tracks, but no output. Non, Nada, zip
zero,. After I switched power supplies it did the input signal crash after
about an hour or so, but a reboot got it back up and running. Still though,
it freaked me out big time. I feel like we(RPTR users) are all living on
borrowed time with these devices. I wish IVL would  place at least one more
order for these power supplies, or make the supplier known to the various
looper web sights so we could take matters in to our own hands and try to
collectively build a substantial enough order to make it worth there while.
This may be naive of me but I'll bet there are several hundred if not a few
thousand people with these things that would like to be able to use them
for a few years and want a spare power supply or two or three. I guess I'm
just going to have to pony up and spend inflated $'s to buy a RPTR off of
E-Bay, just to get at the power supply. I don't know about you but this
makes be seethe. Time to buy an EDP I guess.
Bill Walker